A public exhibition was held at Great Horkesley New Village Hall on Thursday 24th October.
We would like to thank all those that attended the exhibition and provided feedback to the project team.
All feedback received will help inform a future outline planning application to be submitted to Colchester Borough Council.
Copies of the exhibition banners are available to download by clicking on the link below.
In summary, our proposals for the site include the following:
• Delivery of up to 160 new open market and affordable homes ranging in size,
type and tenure to best meet local needs;
• Up to 30% (48) affordable homes;
• Provision of new areas of public open space including circular walk
and connections to the recreation ground;
• Extensive landscaping and planting including protection of significant trees and hedgerows;
• Proposals which respect the amenity of neighbouring properties and surrounding area;
• Financial contributions for Local Infrastructure.